Enrollment - Returning Students
Enrollment for the 2021-22 School Year begins Monday, July 26, for returning students (regardless of grade). Enrollment will be completed online through our Skyward portal.
For returning students, make sure you have a digital copy of the following documents before you begin the enrollment process:
- A proof of residency – a mortgage or lease agreement, or a utility bill from the electric, gas, water or cable company. This document must be current – dated within 30 days of enrollment. If you don't own or rent the residence where you live, complete a notarized Residency Statement and upload it with other documents.
- An immunization record, if updated in the last year.
Instructions for Returning Student Enrollment in Skyward
If you are a parent or guardian of a returning student:
- Log in to Skyward with the username and password you used last year.
- Open Skyward and select the Family Access option. A dashboard will open. Choose the 2021-22 Registration tile and begin.
- Skyward will lead you, step-by-step, through the enrollment process.
For helpful tips using Skyward to enroll, watch this video.
Registration for each student will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. If you have multiple students, enroll one student at a time. Some information will be shared on the record for each of your students.
- Once your enrollment is completed and approved, you may see a tile in Skyward Parent Access for "Returning Student Enrollment." You do not need access this tile.
- The Skyward app cannot be used for enrollment. However, use it this year to check your child’s grades, attendance and more.
If you have questions about the enrollment process, call 830-221-2694, Monday-Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.