Request Records

To request a copy of your employment file and/or service record, please complete and submit the online Request Form

There is no charge to request your records. Records can either be emailed or mailed to you, emailed or mailed to another district, or you may pick them up from the Human Resources Department once they are ready. Typically, records will be sent out within 5 – 7 business days but may take up to 30 days depending on the request. You will receive a confirmation email once you have submitted your request and once your request has been processed.

Please feel free to contact the Human Resources department with any additional questions you may have at or (830) 221-2115.