2020-2021 GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
NEW!! Fall and Spring Grant Awards!
Innovation and New Teacher Grant Deadline: Open now through Friday, October 30
Impact and Expertise Grant Deadline: Open now through Thursday, February 11
Through our mission to "Enrich. Expand. Excel." Comal Education Foundation offers grant opportunities to turn creative ideas into impactful and life-changing programs.
Each year we look forward to awarding teachers with the best innovative ideas that align with CEF’s mission and Comal ISD's key initiatives in the areas of:
- Quality Learning / Quality Teaching / Team Based Leadership
- College, Career and Military Readiness
- Blended Learning Technology
- Other innovative initiatives and projects
Innovation Grant: Up to $1,500 for classroom or campus projects; maximum of one per classroom
New Teacher Grant: Up to $250 for teachers new to the profession; one time offer for supplies and resources
Impact Grant: Up to $7,500 for large format programs; may include multiple grade levels and/or campuses, departments and district-wide programs
Expertise Grant: Up to $1,000 for professional development; for staff and faculty to attend professional development courses and/or conferences
Ideas favorable to WIN a grant feature projects that include:
- Ideas that address multiple disciplines; cross curricular
- Maximize the number of students impacted
- Produce measurable outcomes
- Have potential for project sustainability
- Collaborate with other organizations (PTA and outside entities)
- Showcase CEF's support by sharing the project with the community or parents (photos, newsletter articles, social media)