- Innovative Learning - Resources, Methods and Program Initiatives
- Blended Learning Technology
- Military, Career, and College Readiness
- Professional Learning and Team Based Leadership
Innovation Grant: Up to $7,500 for innovative classroom or campus projects; may be for small classroom programs or larger scale programs across grade levels, department, campuses, and district-wide programs
Innovation - new, creative, original, leading-edge, modern, beyond the norm, advanced, inventive, pioneering, forefront, experimental, groundbreaking.
New Teacher Grant: Up to $250 for certified teachers new to the profession; one time offer for instructional supplies/materials, books, digital subscriptions/apps, small furniture, etc.
Expertise Grant: Up to $1,000 for professional development; for staff and faculty to attend professional development courses and/or conferences, externships, etc. Grant offered for registration and substitute support. Travel, hotel and meal expenses not included. *Employees seeking to attend professional development opportunities as a group, may collaborate to submit one Expertise Grant application on behalf of all requestors. Registration fees and substitute support, if applicable, shall not exceed $5,000 for group applications.
Ideas favorable to WIN a grant feature projects that include:
- Ideas that address multiple disciplines; cross curricular
- Maximize the number of students impacted
- Produce measurable outcomes
- Have potential for project sustainability
- Collaborate with other organizations (PTA and outside entities)
- Showcase CEF's support by sharing the project with the community or parents (photos, newsletter articles, social media)