Comal ISD places a high value on the character and conduct of its students. Each student is expected to follow several standards for student conduct, including:
- Demonstrate courtesy
- Behave in a responsible manner
- Attend all classes, regularly and on time.
- Meet district and campus standards of grooming and dress.
- Obey all campus and classroom rules.
- Respect the property of others, including district property and facilities.
The district has created several policies to ensure high character and appropriate student behavior. When schools and families work together, a strong partnership can be formed and children will have the best opportunity to succeed.