Physical Education & Health
Comal ISD's Physical Education and Health Departments strive to develop the whole child in a lifelong pursuit of health and wellness by establishing a safe and engaging learning environment through meaningful activities that encourage a positive attitude, healthy decision-making, and physical literacy.
Helpful PE/Health/Wellness Links:
How can I find out what my child is learning?
- Physical Education Year-At-A-Glance Documents
- Off Campus Physical Education Resources
- Texas Education Agency Physical Education Home Page
- Texas Education Agency Health Education Home Page
- FitnessGram Resources
How can I help my child in PE and Health?
- Locomotor Skill Rubric GIFs
- FitnessGram Student User Guide
- TEA-Physical Education and Physical Activity Frequently Asked Questions
- Comal Fit- Community Wellness Events
- Join the School Health Advisory Council
Coordinator for PE/Health/Wellness
B.S. Marketing, Trinity University
M.A. Teaching, Trinity University