Comal ISD is looking for persons with skilled trades who are interested in making a difference in the lives of young people using their one-of-a-kind skills.
Specifically, the district is seeking:
- Electricians and HVAC technicians
- Bus drivers
- Afterschool childcare (SACC) aides
The following job fairs will be open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at these dates and locations:
- Monday, July 19 – Bill Brown Elementary, 20410 Hwy. 46 West, Spring Branch
- Tuesday, July 20 – Mountain Valley Elementary, 310 Cannan Road, Canyon Lake
- Thursday, July 21 – Morningside Elementary, 3855 Morningside Drive, New Braunfels
- Friday, July 22 – Canyon High, 1510 IH 35 N, New Braunfels
On Wednesday, Aug. 4, from 5 to 7 p.m., the district will host a job fair for all open positions – including teachers and office staff – at its Support Services Building, 1404 IH 35 N.
These and other job opportunities at the district are available online at comalisd.org.
Many of these positions offer paid holidays, weekends off, flexible schedules, as well as medical benefits and retirement savings opportunities.
Comal ISD has a tradition of academic excellence. It is a fast-growing school district that covers 589 square miles. That means there are plenty of opportunities – full-time and part-time – in New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Seguin, Spring Branch, San Marcos and north San Antonio.