Looking for a job with purpose and passion? Do you know someone who is looking for a job?
Comal Independent School District is looking for folks who want to make a difference in the lives of young people using their one-of-a-kind skills and passions. We’re a fast-growing school district. That means we have plenty of opportunities, full-time and part-time, close to you in New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Seguin, Spring Branch, San Marcos and San Antonio.
We’re looking for:
- Paraprofessionals and educational support
- Office Staff
- Bus drivers
- Electricians and HVAC technicians
- Afterschool (SACC) aides
Learn more about these jobs at one of our upcoming job fairs:
- Tuesday, June 1 – Bill Brown Elementary, 20410 Hwy. 46 West, Spring Branch
- Wednesday, June 2 – Startzville Elementary, 4211 FM 3159, Canyon Lake
- Thursday, June 3 – Comal ISD Support Services Bldg., 1404 IH 35N, New Braunfels
All job fairs are open from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Many of these positions offer paid holidays, weekends off, flexible schedules, as well as medical benefits and retirement savings opportunities.
If you can’t make it to one of these events, check out our job opportunities online at comalisd.org.