Questions about Tickets:
When will seniors get tickets?
What if I am unable to attend Senior Week activities?
Why are we limited to only 5 tickets?
If I only use three of my tickets, can I give my other two to another family?
Questions about Ceremonies:
Will there be a photographer during the ceremony?
After the graduation ceremony, will we be allowed to take photos on the field or elsewhere on campus?
Will family members be allowed onto the field?
Will my graduate be able to walk across the stage?
Will there be a processional?
Will printed programs be available?
Does my child have to attend the ceremony in order to graduate?
Why are band and other student groups not participating in the ceremonies this year?
Will campus/district staff be able to participate in the ceremony?
Questions about Health/Safety:
What if I have had some of the symptoms listed on the ticket?
What is being done to protect graduates, audience members and staff from spreading COVID-19?
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located in multiple areas around the stadium;
- Staff members will be on-site to help monitor physical distancing requirements among graduates and attendees;
- Seating has been marked to ensure each group has adequate space;
- Physical contact between graduates and District officials will be limited by placing diplomas on chairs;
- Certain ceremony components will be pre-recorded to eliminate the need for other student groups to be on-site (i.e. band members, etc.);
- Face masks will be provided to each graduate to wear when entering the stadium; audience members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks or cloth coverings in areas where physical distancing may be hard to maintain.
Will I be required to wear a mask?
Will graduates be required to wear the mask they are provided?
Questions about Online Viewing:
How do I get to the live broadcast?
Will a recording of the ceremony be available for parents and families?
Questions about Arrival:
Why are we required to park in certain areas?
Why do we need to arrive at specific times?
Why do we have to enter through separate gates?
Will there be reserved ADA accessible seating?
How did you decide who gets to sit in which sections?
Will the Clear Bag Policy be in effect for graduation ceremonies?
Where can I find a list of prohibited items for graduation day?
- Air horns, shakers and other noisemakers;
- Signs, posters and banners;
- Confetti, streamers, beach balls and balloons.