2020-21 Enrollment FAQs
What’s new in the enrollment process at Comal ISD this year?
- Enrollment will be completed online. All enrollment – for new and returning students, Pre-K through 12 – will be completed online using our new Skyward parent portal.
- Choice of Instructional Delivery Option. This year you will be asked to choose a preferred form of learning for your child – On Campus Instruction or Remote Learning.
What is Skyward?
How can Skyward help me?
When do I enroll? How do I enroll?
What if one of my children is a returning student and the other is a new student starting school this year?
What documents will I need to enroll my child at a Comal ISD school?
- A proof of residency – a mortgage or lease agreement or a recent (within 30 days of enrollment) utility bill from the electric, gas, water, or cable company. Make sure the bill is current – within 30 days of enrollment.
- An immunization record, if updated in the last year.
- A proof of residency – a mortgage or lease agreement or a recent utility bill from the electric, gas, water, or cable company.
- An immunization record from your previous school or family doctor
- An unofficial transcript or report card from your previous school
- Your child’s birth certificate
How do I enroll for a prekindergarten program?
Do I request bus transportation during enrollment?
Do I choose my Instructional Delivery Option during enrollment?
How do I change or update my email address for enrollment and communications?
What if I have more questions about the upcoming school year and going back to school?