Comal ISD is offering free meals for current Comal ISD students from 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. for lunch Monday - Friday, throughout the duration of campus closures at the following locations:
- Bill Brown Elementary
- Clear Springs Elementary
- Freiheit Elementary
- Goodwin Frazier Elementary
- Kinder Ranch Elementary
- Mountain Valley Elementary
- Morningside Elementary
- Rebecca Creek Elementary
- Specht Elementary
- Startzville Elementary
Please note that if you currently have a modified meal plan for your child, you can call the Comal ISD Food Service Department at 830-221-2051 to arrange an alternate meal for pickup.
Distribution days: Monday through Thursday
Distribution time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Meals will contain lunch and breakfast for the next day. On Thursday, parents will pick up Thursday lunch, Friday breakfast and lunch, and Monday breakfast.
One meal pack will be distributed per child each day. If a child cannot be present, the parent may bring the child’s birth certificate, school ID or report card to pick up their meals.
The following schools will offer meals beginning June 1:
- Specht Elementary | 25815 Overlook Parkway | San Antonio 78260
- Startzville Elementary | 4211 FM 3159 | Canyon Lake 78133
- Freiheit Elementary | 2002 FM 1101 | New Braunfels 78130
- Morningside Elementary | 3855 Morningside Dr. | New Braunfels 78132
- Goodwin Frazier Elementary | 1441 N Business 35 | New Braunfels 78130
Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.