Every day, the Curriculum & Instructional Design department works to transform instruction and improve student academic success by working closely with campus teachers per subject area through systematic curriculum alignment, instructional guidance and assessment procedures including the following:
- Providing campus support by collaborating with instructional leadership and campus staff,
- Supporting student learning through differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of all student populations,
- Creating a tiered and aligned curriculum,
- Developing formative district common assessments,
- Collaborating with teacher leaders to provide professional learning,
- Providing instructional coaching and
- Facilitating Quality Instructional Learning Practices (QuIP) meetings.