Ways to Network
How can I be involved?
The Community Partners Network provides a combination of ways to invest your time and resources. Whether your business or organization is directly related to academic development, or you simply have a passion for supporting education in general, we have an opportunity that’s right for you. We strive to match your goals to our district’s needs to create a beneficial and rewarding experience for all partners. Partners have the opportunity to connect through the following ways:
- Giving Time and Charitable Works
- Providing Services or Goods and Materials
- Sharing Expertise and Professional Skills
- Sponsoring Monetary Donations and Charitable Giving
- Academic Support - Tutoring, Mentoring, Substitute, materials, resources, etc.
- Student Leadership & Character Development - field trips, community service opportunities, family awareness and workshops, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Program Support - See Comal ISD Opportunities Guide
- Career, College or Military Readiness - Career exploration, internships, job shadow, guest speaker, etc.
- Professional Learning & Development for Educators & Staff - externship, job shadow, pilot program, etc.
- Campus/Facilities Improvement- beautification projects, technology, integration, etc.
- Staff Appreciation - meals, perks, Amazon wishlist, etc.
- Student and Staff Discounts - perks, incentives, etc.
- Local Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Charitable Donation or Engaging with PTA, Comal Education Foundation, and Booster Clubs
Ways to Network
Comal ISD believes that offering a wide range of programs inspires students to discover their unique gifts, talents, and abilities to achieve their goals and objectives. Embracing choice allows students to prepare for life after graduation by acquiring academic, career, and life skills necessary to be responsible, contributing citizens. These opportunities give students a sense of belonging and purpose driven involvement with their schools.
We want to encourage you to be involved with a program that is relevant to, and reciprocal of your personal endeavors. Please reference our Opportunities Guide featuring academic programs, initiatives and student clubs and organizations we support.
- Must complete Community Partners Network Interest Form
- Must agree to district processes for campus visitors
- Partners can choose to opt out at any time with written reason
- Comal ISD has the right to deny or terminate partners at anytime
- Partners and all volunteers are subject to Volunteer Background Check
- Favorable partnerships include a long-term commitment with Comal ISD, or a campus, or select number of campuses within a feeder pattern preferably for a minimum of 2 years.