SACC COVID Precautionary Guidelines
In order to meet the current state and local health guidelines (which are subject to change), we are implementing the following protocols during our SACC program hours:
- SACC Staff will be completing a COVID-19 health screener before reporting to work daily.
- SACC Staff will be wearing face coverings during all interactions with students and families.
- Our parent pick up table will be located outside of the school.
- Adult access to the building is limited to SACC staff and school district employees.
- Students will be socially distant when feasible in our program.
- Hand washing breaks will be taken frequently during their time in our program.
- Students over the age of 10 are required to wear a face covering when social distancing requirements cannot be maintained.
- Students under the age of 10 may wear a face covering if their parent or guardian determines that it is developmentally appropriate for them to do so.