SACC COVID Precautionary Guidelines
In order to meet the current state and local health guidelines (which are subject to change), we are implementing the following protocols during our SACC program hours:
- SACC Staff will be completing a COVID-19 health screener before reporting to work daily.
- SACC Staff will be wearing face coverings during all interactions with students and families.
- Our parent pick up table will be located outside of the school.
- Adult access to the building is limited to SACC staff and school district employees.
- Students will be socially distant when feasible in our program.
- Hand washing breaks will be taken frequently during their time in our program.
- In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, and in alignment with TEA guidance, all individuals for whom it is developmentally appropriate will be required to wear a face covering indoors when social distancing measures cannot be maintained.