Teacher Information- Showcase Participation
In this section of the website, you will find useful information and resources to help you prepare. Remember, this is for you to share what is going on in your classroom throughout the year. Feel free to use previous projects. The important part is student encouragement, cooperation, and communication.
Students have a chance to discuss their learning and their process, along with the technology involved, with an authentic audience. Teachers have the chance to see some ideas from other classrooms and facilitate student presentations. Our Comal ISD families and community get a chance to peek into our classrooms and see the great work our students are doing thanks to the support of our incredible teachers.
- Teachers check-in between 4:45-5:30 before the showcase begins at 6:00. Students can arrive at the time you feel is best.
- Stop by the presenter check-in area when you arrive. You will receive your table number and directions to the location.
- At your table, you will have a packet containing your t-shirts and door prize tickets waiting for you. If you need to exchange t-shirt sizes or need additional name badges, please ask for assistance at the presenter check-in area.
- Tables will be grouped by campus, so you will be near other teachers and students from your school.
- Requested equipment will be located at your presentation table. If you don't find what you need, please contact the Tech/ITC staff or ask for help at the presenter's check-in area. Tech support staff will be walking through the display areas during the entire event and are available to help in any way.
- Long power strips will be available but plan to come with computers charged and with extension cords if you have them.
- If your presentation has sound, make plans for your own speakers or earphones.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact your Campus ITC or email Marie Paullus