New Employee Orientation
All new employees to the district must attend New Employee Orientation, held by the Human Resources Department. A Human Resources representative will inform new employees of specific dates, times, and locations for New Employee Orientation.
Prior to orientation, you will need to request Email and Network Access. Email and Network access may be requested here.
All employees must have email and network access. Access is required for you to complete online electronic paperwork, which will be assigned to you on your orientation date. Online employment paperwork must be completed within the first week of employment.
Please bring to Orientation:
- Two forms of identification for the form I-9 (example: Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Passport).
- Official college transcripts that bear highest degree
- Copy of High School Diploma (only for those without a college degree)
- Original Service Records if applicable (please request from prior school districts both in and out of Texas. Service record forms will need to be provided to private or out-of-state schools.
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes only)
- Bank Account Information for Direct Deposit (routing number of bank and personal account number)
New Hires are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month after your first day of employment. You must enroll or decline benefits within 30 days of your first day of employment. Benefit information can be found here.
You will receive, and complete your benefits paperwork during New Employee Orientation.