This proposition, the Voter Approved Tax Ratification Election (VATRE), will generate additional local revenue to provide teachers and staff with additional compensation and to fund new teaching positions to meet student enrollment growth. To learn more about Proposition A, VATRE, click here.
Growth & Reinvestment - $411,287,320
- Elementary School #19 to relieve Clear Spring and Freiheit Elementary
- Elementary School #20 to relieve Morningside and Garden Ridge Elementary
- Middle School #8 to address growth and relieve Pieper Ranch Middle School
- HCCPHS Replacement site to allow for program/enrollment growth
- The purchase of land for future schools
- The purchase of 85 buses for growth and replacement of aging vehicles
- Funds for safety and security and campus infrastructure and reinvestment projects.
Athletic Facilities - Program Expansion - $61,487,803
- Canyon High School Fieldhouse/Wrestling Facility, Golf Practice Facility; New Tennis Center
- Mountain Valley Middle School Football Laser grading
- Smithson Valley High School Fieldhouse with girls/boys soccer locker room and girls/boys wrestling/lacrosse facility
Stadium Expansions - $20,397,672
Projects will increase stadium capacity at Canyon Lake and Davenport High (Phase II) to 5,000 seats and include press box improvements.
Student & Teacher Instructional Technology/Network Infrastructure - $34,540,000
Bond 2021 will provide funding for teacher and student instructional technology. This includes both teacher and student laptops and computers.