Returning Students to Comal ISD
Documents Needed for Registration
Returning students will need digital copies of the following documents before beginning the registration process:
- A proof of residency – a mortgage or lease agreement, or a utility bill from the electric, gas, water or cable company. This document must be current–dated within 30 days of registration. If you don't own or rent the residence where you live, complete a notarized Residency Statement and upload it with other documents.
- An immunization record, if updated in the last year.
Instructions for Returning Student Registration in Skyward
If you are a parent or guardian of a returning student:
- Log in to Skyward with the username and password you used last year.
- Open Skyward and select the Family Access option. A dashboard will open. Choose the 2022-23 Registration tile and begin.
- Skyward will lead you, step-by-step, through the registration process.
For helpful tips using Skyward to enroll, watch this video.
Registration for each student will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. If you have multiple students, enroll one student at a time. Some information will be shared on the record for each of your students.
- The Skyward app cannot be used for registration. However, use it this year to check your child’s grades, attendance and more.
If you have questions about the registration process, call 830-221-2694, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.