1. Will services be provided students in special education who participate in remote learning?
2. Will on-campus special education services look different in 2020-2021?
3. What if my child does not tolerate wearing a mask?
4. How will 504/SPED students qualify for homebound services if a remote learner?
5. How are CTE/ROTC/Student Programs/etc. requirements being managed for hands-on activities?
6. Are Ready, Set, Teach students allowed to work in elementary schools?
7. How does a student receive GT services in elementary school?
8. How are students assessed and qualified for GT services?
9. How do gifted students with disabilities receive services remotely?