1. Will services be provided for SPED and 504 students who participate in remote learning?
2. If my child is eligible for special education services and is a Remote Learner, what do I need to do?
3. How will 504/SPED homebound students “qualify” for services if remote learning is an option?
4. How will CTE/ROTC/Student Programs/etc. requirements be managed for hands-on activities?
5. What is the impact of CTE certification testing if remote?
6. Will Ready, Set, Teach students be allowed to work in elementary schools?
7. How will my student receive GT services in elementary school?
8. How will students be assessed and qualify for GT services?
9. How will gifted students with disabilities receive services remotely?