Cafeteria Refund request

Q: What happens to the money in my student's meal account?

A: All monies roll over to the next school year.  If you have a Senior or moving out of the district, you will need to complete a refund form, or the funds could be transferred to a sibling. The refund form is located on the left side of this page (Request a Cafeteria Refund)  The refund process will take up to 10 days.

Q: May I donate the balance of my student's meal account?
A: Yes, please email or call Carmen Bell (830-221-2051)
Parents requesting a refund from their child's lunch money account will need to download, complete and return the form below. Please allow 7-10 days to receive the refunds.
You may scan a completed pdf form to


These are the proper steps to follow to properly scan a document with your iPhone:

  1. Open a note or create a new note.

  2. Tap How to Scan Documents Using Your iPhone Camera, then tap Scan Documents.

  3. Place your document in view of the camera on your device.

  4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap How to Scan Documents Using Your iPhone Camera or one of the Volume buttons.

  5. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.

  6. You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.