Save the Dates – 2021-22 Student Enrollment
If you are new to Comal ISD or the parent of a current student, mark your calendar for the following dates to enroll your child for the 2021-22 School Year:
New students (regardless of grade) and
returning kindergarten and elementary students
Returning middle and high school students
If you missed Pre Kinder and Kindergarten enrollment earlier this spring, you can enroll your child during the Aug. 3-5 enrollment period.
No enrollment – for any grade, new or returning students – will occur before the dates listed above.
Be prepared. Make sure you have a digital copy of the following documents to help you enroll your child:
- A proof of residency – a mortgage or lease agreement or a recent utility bill from the electric, gas, water, or cable company
- An immunization record from your previous school or family doctor
- If you are new to Comal ISD, an unofficial transcript or report card from your previous school
- Your child’s birth certificate
How to Enroll
When your enrollment period opens, it will be completed online through our Skyward parent portal. When enrollment begins:
- If you have a child already enrolled in a Comal ISD school, log in to your Skyward accountand choose “New Student Enrollment” from the drop-down menu next to the house icon.
- If you have not registered any child in a Comal ISD school, request a Skyward account. After you submit the New Student Enrollment form in Skyward, you will receive an email from COMAL ISD with a username and a link to reset the password for your account. Once your account is set up, you may begin to enroll your child. If you need help, see our Skyward Tips
Look for more information soon to prepare for the new school year including school supplies, bus routes, student physicals and more.