Kinder Roundup Enrollment
- Kinder Roundup Enrollment
- 4/24/2019, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Kinder Ranch Elementary
2019-2020 Kindergarten Enrollment
Online Enrollment Opens April 15th
***Parents please visit Comalisd.org and begin the online enrollment process for incoming kindergarten students.
Campus Enrollment is April 23rd & April 24th
Visit our campus for incoming kindergarten student enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year.
Enrollment times are as follows:
Tuesday, April 23rd 8:30am - 6:00pm
Wednesday, April 24th 8:30am – 3:00pm
*Registration will close for lunch from 11:00am – 1:00pm each day.
*Students must be 5 years old as of September 1, 2019 in order to enroll in kindergarten.
Parents should bring the following:
• Parent driver’s license
• Student’s original birth certificate
• Student’s updated immunization record
• Student’s original Social Security Card
• One proof of residency, for example, a current utility bill (water, electric, garbage, etc.) with parent/guardian name & address on the bill. For families just moving to our area, you may bring your lease or purchase agreement as proof of residency.
Please note: If you do not have all the above required documentation, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
Registration can be a slow process so we recommend leaving children at home as there will be no tours at this time. We will have tours and more information at our Kinder Camp in May. If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact our Registrar, Jane Harrell @ 830-885-8900.
- Kindergarten enrollment.docx 13.75 KB