2013 Technology Showcase
CISD students have the opportunity to participate in a technology showcase logo design contest. The winning logos will be used to help advertise this year’s showcase. The overall winner’s logo will also be used on T-shirts, given to all participants.
Prizes awarded to all winners!!!
There will be four winners chosen:
- An overall winner
- An elementary school winner
- A middle school winner
- A high school winner
- The design must be original and a Comal ISD student must create it. (Students need to adhere to copyright guidelines when creating their original artwork. No Clip Art permitted. The design must be a student original.)
- The logo design must contain the following
- Engaged@CISD (the technology showcase theme)
- Comal ISD
- The color scheme is the student's choice. Preference will be given to logos that will look good on T-shirts and posters and that have 3 or fewer colors.
- Work may be handcrafted (drawing, painting, photograph) or created using a computer graphics program (Photoshop, MS Paint, PowerPoint, etc.). Work must be 2-dimensional.
- All design ideas will become property of Comal ISD.
- The design must be submitted by 4:00 PM February 15, 2013.
- Submit your digital or original artwork to your Campus Librarian or via the digital dropbox below by the due date . Please make sure you include both first and last name on the artwork or within the filename.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Submit Files Digitally